The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.07.2006

The summer is so about to come to a

crashing halt. I have three days left at Sam's and four days for Mr. Cutter.
It's amazing how much I have learned this year. Last year I was scared at the thought of reviewing Men In Training homework with a peer, and would not have thought myself able to be of much use in anyone's spiritual development. But now I've developed my own MIT plans, been a counselor at COVFAMIKOI and even led a couple Bible studies. Amazing. But I tell you what, it wasn't anything from me (aside from a willingness to go) that brought me here. It was only the grace of God and the dedication of several great men in training me. It's weird, as I sit here and think, I am probably humanly the worst person to do any of that stuff. But that is what makes God so amazing. Nobody else was stepping up to fill needs, and I learned last year that God takes our weakness and turns it to show His strength, so I was like "Well Lord, You know me and all my faults and sins, but You are so much stronger than all that, so here I am. Use me if You want to." Then I took every opportunity that was presented to me, and now all I can say is "WOW!" Truly the Lord is gracious and just, and He has dealt very bountifully with me.

For the rest of the summer I will be working and packing. see you back here in a week. Faith Out

2 Comments:

At 11:37 p.m., Blogger SaraY said...

A-men!

See you soon!! Watch out, Skara is soon going to be on the move again...

 
At 11:34 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

iiieeeeee. Lord have Mercy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home