The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.23.2006

I'm going to LOVE English class

I get to pay fifty bucks for the book AND I have the chance to write papers in a MAC lab. I would put in the hundred lines worth of sound effects I just made showing my despair, aggravation, annoyance, frustration, and denial, but I will skip that and save you all the trouble. Please send candy. I wonder if I bought a good laptop (i.e. one that does what I think I'm asking it to do), and just used the wireless on campus, if the prof would let me do all my assignments on it. I get to do my first real sim session at 3:30 today! yes yes yes! It will be so fun. And then I get to go to Indy and get some furniture. Grace Out.

P.S. I really enjoy writing on computers where the end key takes you to the end of your current line instead of to the end of the whole stinking document.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home