The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.15.2006

I am pooped

We got most of the dirt cleared from where the foundation is going to go at Jared's house today. And we received our load of landscaping block. With each block weighing about 80 pounds, the entire load was around 4 tons of concrete! Somewhere in the middle of unloading 2 tons of block, drinking over 5 liters of water, and tearing out the rest of the old wall, I forgot to put on my sunscreen. So I came home wearing a beautiful shade of bright pink on my upper arms and neck. I'm not going to need to go to the gym for a month after this project is over. My legs are so sore it feels like all my muscle cells in my calf are having their own world war. Ok, time to fix that problem~ off to bed.
Goodnight y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home