The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.22.2006

just got out of Air Traffic Control class

looks like it is going to be a lot more work than I hoped for, but it should still be fun. And now I get to go to my only class on campus: Business Writing a.k.a. ENGL 420. Cair Paravel is going to be a lot of fun this year. We are kinda doing themes for all the rooms, with the living room as a 1920's mobster type and the kitchen with a 50's style. We even found a great James Dean poster at Goodwill for the wall! I'm going to ask for a bunch of days off at Sam's, so I hope they don't fire me. Ok I have to go buy a book and get to class now.
Longsuffering Out.

2 Comments:

At 3:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Josh! I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy reading your blog. I like your approach...it's like a daily postcard with a little here or there of what's going on in your life. It's fun to read about your daily experiences, as you live them before God in His peace and joy. Just thought I would say a quick "hi!" and let you know I appreciate your blog and read regularly. Take care! Keeping you in thought and prayer,

Tom Sawyer

 
At 4:39 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Thanks Tom! It's nice to hear that my ramblings aren't totally annoying to everybody.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home