The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.17.2006

The foundation is laid!

We finished it around 9:30 tonight. Now we will see how well it was laid as we set the wall. Will it be another leaning tower of Pizza? Only time will tell. Pray that my job at Sam's up here would work out. They are trying to triple book my schedule, and seeing as how I can only work on a double booked time frame something has to give. I'm just afraid it might be my job. But that is just my lack of sleep talking. You guys won't believe us the next time you see me or Jared. With our power lifting routine, we are going to be more ripped than a curtain being attacked by a hundred angry kittens.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 p.m., Blogger Jared said...

Actually, Josh is getting stronger and I'm getting better at letting him do all the hard work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home