The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.25.2006

Here's to Chris and Kelly

They got married on Saturday! Which means that the Lafayette church gets another cool and fun couple to add to their roster.
Andrew gave me a great cold a couple days ago. I had been fighting it for a week but I lost the battle after I stayed up way too late three nights in a row. Yesterday was the worst cause I had a massive headache and felt like I was going to pass out all day long, but I think I'm on the upside now.
We as a class applauded a professor today... I think its one of the first times we've ever done that. Oo~ I had another first today~ I got to work the external power, activate the hydraulic B system and raise the cargo door on a real 727!!! Then I helped give about 30 middle schoolers a tour/learning experience at the airport.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Andrew's sharing with you. You should take some acetaminophen for it, but I know how you feel about medicine. It would be better than suffering from a massive headache, though. What did you applaud your prof for? Sounds like fun with the 727!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home