The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.03.2006

Got my first flat of the semester today

I'm pretty surprised that it came so late. I also took another ATC exam. One more and we will have been quizzed on our entire book. I am also figureing out how to run the Shelbyville tracon simulator. We truned in our professional editing projects in english class today, so we only have our final project left to do. Well, that and whatever random assignments our prof decides to give us. All my classes for Thursday and Friday got cancled so I could go home Wednesday night for break, but then work reared its ugly head. It's not really that ugly or I would have slain it long ago, but financial woes do seem to throw themselves in the way of fun and relaxation sometimes.

Oh that reminds me. So far people have given over $200 to CPC on my website. That is really great and I'm excited, but I'm still below half way to my goal. Sooo If you all can get together and get at least another $100 in there, I will give the last $200 to meet my goal myself. Sound good? Of course this means that YOU need to go give 5-20 dollars right now so we can get that last 100. And don't complain that you don't have enough money. I'm in college and I'm doing this, so you can too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home