The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.26.2006

I got a new tube for my road bike last night

I've been putting it off for a while because I had my mountain bike to use and I didn't want to spend the money. But I finally went for it last night. Great right!? Now I can zip around at breakneck speeds once again. Well... maybe not. Maybe God has something against me biking. See I got up this morning and gathered my stuff and rushed off to class. I wasn't even out of my driveway before I realized that my mountain bike (which was perfectly fine last night) had gone south :( .
So, since I hadn't put the new tube on my road bike yet, I had to drive. (kinda nice cause it was all drizzly) But after dinner I put on the new tube (which holds air 50% better!) and started heading in to campus. It may hold air 50% better but it's like 200% shorter and I was walking my bike by within five minutes of leaving. I was already more than half way to campus so I just walked there and locked up my bike. After I was done though, I couldn't just leave my bike to be vandalized so I had to run it all the way back to green gables. Ended up missing the first half of prayer :( .
Agggghhhhh That's two paragraphs ending in frownies. I really did have a good day. (well aside from leaving my jacket on the bus) I got a huge homework assignment done, AND I got all practiced up for my approach control simulator exam, and I got attendance points for a totally pointless English conference, and now I get to hang out and study for my ATP test. :)

3 Comments:

At 1:34 a.m., Blogger SaraY said...

I'm glad you at least got points for your totally pointless conference. If you're going to hang out in that building you really should go to my poetry class sometime. It's loads of fun. Even the homework is fun.

 
At 9:16 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Interesting how you placed the word "poetry" in your comment. I noticed that the word "fun" needed it's own individual and seperate sentances.

 
At 3:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

"it's" is a pronoun foe poetry, so "poetry" and "fun" are essentially in the same sentence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home