The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.31.2006

I fixed both my flats yesterday

had a tack in one tire and a glass shard in the other. Unfortunately, the patch on my mountain bike didn't last the night. But my road bike held up fine, and I am once again zipping crazily across campus. If you see me don't stop and definitely don't start hopping back and forth because it's REALLY hard to miss you when you do that. I wanted to take my TRACON exam today, but the prof had to take his wife to the hospital, so it didn't happen. Maybe Thursday. Ok well class is about to start now, so I'm gone. Later y'all.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 p.m., Blogger SaraY said...

I know what you mean about people hopping back and forth. I'm not on a speedy roadbike but it is still difficult to avoid turning some of the student population into roadkill sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home