The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.16.2006

Just got out of my ATC exam

The prof said it was going to be a lot harder than the other exams we had, so I studied a ton. Then I went in and did the whole 50 question exam in 15 minutes. It really helps to be a pilot and to fly in all the areas that we were questioned over, cause I practically had to memorize everything about them already. So now I have:
lecture
CORPS Thanksgiving dinner
lecture
work
party
party
make a great dinner
party
church
Psalm sing in Elkhart!
go home!

All that party stuff should probably be replaced with project/essay/creative/airline application writing.

Joy out.

4 Comments:

At 9:12 p.m., Blogger SaraY said...

Not *all* the party stuff...I'm glad you're not going home til Monday :-) This high jump stuff should be interesting.

 
At 1:16 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not coming home til Monday? I thought you were returning after the Psalm sing Lord's Day evening?

 
At 11:10 p.m., Blogger Tamara Rose said...

Hey you when you can fly and get your plan and everything (which you don't have yet, right?) then i wanna ride. :) and if you're really feeling nice you'll let me fly it right? LOL hey i almost did once, and still regret that i didn't. ;)
have a lovely hoiday! Through someone in the snow for me would ya? Please. :) I'm just ganna push someone in the sand or ocean (But it will feel really nice becase it will be HOT!!!!). but tis just not the same ;'(

Finish the year hard kid. ttyl
~ the girl from Ossievill.

 
At 11:19 a.m., Blogger SaraY said...

You need to update my friend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home