The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.16.2007

Winter Conference was Great!

And it snowed today! I left with plenty of time to get to the airport, but my normal route was completely blocked by a wreck, so after waiting for ten minutes to see if the half dozen police officers in the area would direct traffic around it at all, I made a quick Uee and started heading through campus. I hit a beautiful patch of ice at Northwestern and Stadium and slid into the curb. :( No fun there. But I bounced right off and was able to continue on to my simulator class without further incident.

Here's those pictures again, with a little more context this time. Keep guessing.





7 Comments:

At 1:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) A mold for cooking .. (not like the growing mold) but for like cakes, candy or jello!

2) a really funky shirt.

Do I win anything????

 
At 1:40 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

You are in the right area with #1 but not quite. Keep guessing.

 
At 2:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) a mold for clay?? or was I right in the kitchen line?

2) A lampshade!!!

Do I win? do I win?

 
At 12:50 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

you win!!! well half the prize at least. #2 is a lampshade! but look around for #1. Odds are that half of America sees something like this at least once a day.

If I find out who you are I can give you your prize.

 
At 7:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know ... I'm rather comfortable in my lurkhood. (Kind of like monkhood, but not quite..;) ) I guess it depends on the prize, otherwise I shall walk around with the keen knowledge that I just pretty much .. rock. Well, if I could figure out number 1...then I would rock. Right now, I'm halfway there.

 
At 10:47 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1 is the tip of a spoon handle! What do I win?

 
At 7:13 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Way to go! It's actually a fork, but you were close enough. You probably win something lame and pathetic, but we'll see when I give it to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home