The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.10.2007

I found some of my notes

from my freshman English class today. We had to analyze a movie, and I had written this interesting quote from the main character: "My problem is fine. My treatment is killing me." Reminds me of what I think every time I dump a load of salt on some food.

Weather class was stokingly NOT boring today! And we had an easy quiz at the end. I hope the rest of them are like this one.


P.S. Mr. Puliam, if you read this blog, I think you will be pleased to note that I almost ended the sentence above with "this," but I didn't because of all the little red circles you used to draw on my writing assignments.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh,

I just sent an email to your purdue.edu account. I think I ended a sentence with a "this." Let me know if you got the email.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home