The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.31.2007

Am I better yet?

Good grief! It shouldn't take this long to get over a cold. Maybe if I had some orange juice and quit riding to classes in sub-zero temperatures I would get better faster. Anyway I called the FAA today and they said they needed more information before they could make a decision on my case. Which is good because they didn't decline me right off, but bad because I'm still right here waiting. In other flight news, I was the captain of a flight from Los Angeles to San Francisco yesterday morning. The clouds and visibility at SanFran were horrid and worse respectively, so I had to execute a missed approach and fly over to my alternate airport at Oakland Metro just across the bay. It would have had a great view if there weren't all those clouds in the way.

3 Comments:

At 8:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go to PUSH. They aren't half bad if you call before and insist you have to see a doctor instead of their tons of nurses first.

 
At 12:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, PUSH... if only there were a cure for the common cold.

 
At 2:10 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Every time I have gone to PUSH I've always wanted to give somebody a SHOVE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home