The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.02.2007

Stacey Wins!

That was almost too easy. But me and my cold free lifestyle are enjoying some nice tuna salad sandwiches for lunch. Next week I shall see if I can make it any harder. Oh, and Kara gets points for first non-relative guess, and Stephen gets points for making me hungry.

I'm starting to dislike blogger. They made me switch to some google account so now I have to sign in with my email address and I'm probably going to have to muck through a ton of dung in my inbox now. This could be the one thing to drive me to Xanga.
hmm... we'll see.

4 Comments:

At 9:00 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

cool! I won! So what is this prize... that I get to see you?

 
At 1:55 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

yep

 
At 10:53 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Sweet! When will you be home?

 
At 8:48 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Friday morning or Thursday night.
We can even eat tuna salad together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home