The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.25.2007

Another one bites the dust.

And another goes down...

I finished up two classes today. Turned in my tennis take home final and got an A on my Air traffic control final (which means that I get a recommendation to the FAA for a controller position, AND if I do amazingly well on my weather final I could have a 4.0 for this semester!) I interview with Big Sky tomorrow, so I will spend some time prepping for that.

Josh Out.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your interview goes well! Be sure to let us now what happens.

 
At 7:48 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

and my interview got postponed.
it might come next week, but I'll just have to wait and see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home