The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.16.2007

It's so wierd to think that I only have

TWO WEEKS of school left! I was going to do a long thoughtful post on the most important stuff that I've learned in the last four years, but then I was like "Nah, that'll take to long and be really boring." So you can see that I've at least learned to use my time better. AHHH... there I go talking about what I've learned. SLAP SLAP "Snap out of it Josh!" If I had a big graduation party at my house up here on Saturday the 12th, do you think anybody would come out for it?

4 Comments:

At 7:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would. But you could always just have a party on the 5th like Andrew and I are doing and everyone could migrate between the two.

 
At 8:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite possibly.

 
At 2:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could get off of work, I would come...

 
At 6:50 p.m., Blogger SaraY said...

I'd come. I'll already be in Wes Laf anyway.

And you could pay me back for coming by helping Jess and me dismantle our lofts that evening...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home