The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.23.2007

I went to the last fireside chat of my college career last night.

It was a lot of fun. It was senior night so a bunch of high school seniors came, and James, Ryan, Kara, Andrew, and I all got a nice card from everybody. Pastor Long talked about the Love of God. Brian came! Somebody else didn't. :'-( A bunch of people from Indy and Kokomo were all pouring through the door and I ran over to look for her, standing on my tiptoes so I could see over everybody's heads. But I just stood there telling myself that she would be the next one through the door, until the stream of people petered out. I stood there for a couple more minutes, waiting, hoping, "maybe she is just taking her time," but she never walked in. So I tried to convince myself that maybe she took a different car and just drove slower. But like your expectations to find something interesting to read on here, it just never came to be. She has one more chance to come up, but then I might get a job some 2,278.14 miles away and never get to see her again.

I've got two finals this week and two next week and then I'm DONE FOREVER!!!

off to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home