The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.04.2007

gamil.com

go there. I accidentally typed that today. If I ever needed design stuff I'd almost give them business just for the clever name. But then I'd prolly have a ticked sister.

I think Later Day Saints and Lutherans make up the groups having the most places of worship in Billings. There was a huge Watchtower convention over the weekend. Ooo maybe we will have a new date set for the end of the world!!! I went to the First English Lutheran yesterday. The resident pastor was out at synod confirming Cathy or Christina or somebody as a new Bishop, so Reverened Amy Jo preached. enough said
Went to Bible study at the Baptist Church from last week. Got some interesting insights on praying in tongues, prophesy, and healing. There are nice Christian people there, don't get me wrong, but I guess I learned to keep my mouth shut at certain times while I was at Purdue, so I need to vent somewhere.

Today in class we went over some minor points in the FOM that got left out of indoc and started into systems. At Purdue we took about two weeks to cover each system of the 727. Today we covered DC and AC electrical, Fuel, Engine (including starting and limitations), and Propeller systems. That's a pretty good cram for half a semester's worth of information.
You know, I better go study now. Later Y'all

1 Comments:

At 8:31 a.m., Blogger Jared said...

Hi Josh. It's been great reading your updates. Sorry you haven't found a great church to go to yet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home