The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.28.2007

Firehose

I feel like I have been drinking out of one the past day and a half. Learned a lot, flew a lot, and didn't kill, maim, or severely injure anybody, so it's all good. I flew my first route with Captain Morgan (the captain was here) through Glasgow, Wolf Point (Indian reservation), Miles City, and back to Billings. We carried up to twelve people on some of our legs! Made three of the landings, but my first two were carrier landings- you know, where you hover a few feet off the deck and then slam it down so everyone knows that their seat supports work. Then after a really quick lunch in Billings I joined up with Captain Knudson to do a trip to Glasgow through Wolf Point. I made my best landing yet in Glasgow with all of two passengers. We took our required nine hours of rest and flew back in uneventfully this morning at 5:00. I get to do the same thing tonight and tomorrow, with a Sidney and back thrown in tomorrow.

Pretty soon I will have a laptop and I can start posting pictures from all of my flights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home