The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.18.2007

Canadian Biscuts

I have now been in a quarter of the Canadian provinces by adding New Brunswick to the list tonight. I also went into a new time zone! But probably the coolest part about this trip was the hotel. We get to stay in a Crowne Plaza that is super nice. I was afraid I wouldn't fit in the bed though. With seven pillows and a relaxation CD already on it, there wasn't a whole lot of room. SEVEN PILLOWS! little overkill there don't ya think? The scenery one can view from 23,000ft along the Atlantic coast is simply amazing. I would have taken some pictures, but I was rather terrified of moving while we were in flight, but maybe in a couple weeks I can. Here's a few from Billings:



Airplane on the ramp.

Nice big engine.

Me and George?

Looking over a mountainous sunset.

More of the sunset. That's smoke from forest fires, not the ground below the horizon.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home