The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.07.2007

It's Here!!!!

And I am typing on it!! I ordered a laptop from HP and it finally arrived yesterday afternoon. Finally was probably the wrong word to use there because my computer wasn't even supposed to be shipped until the 9th, so they did a really super job of getting it out fast. I suppose you all want to see what it looks like right? Ok. I'm going to go get my camera and take a picture of it. Now I am going to slide my memory card into the little slot on the side of my computer and click import pictures. ooooo look it's working! Now I will just add an image and there you go!




As you my have noticed I am still calling her "my computer." Nicole suggested Ashley when we had to come up with a name right away to hook into the wireless network, but (no offense to her or anyone named Ashley) that just doesn't seem to fit very well. And since I am as good at naming stuff as the guy who named his kids "Espn" and "Espn Two" I thought I would open the floor to hear all of your great suggestions. Soo Start Naming!!! and I will announce the winner when I put up my airplane photos from my most recent trip out west. I might do that tomorrow or I might be a couple weeks because I just called my scheduling department and they said that my five moving days start tomorrow and then I get a line to fly at the end of that, and a bid to prepare every two weeks for the rest of my immediate future. So I'm sitting here telling myself that I need to pack like NOW but I am having a hard time pulling myself away from my sweet baby. ok. I'm done. I really have to quit. Now. JUST GET OFF THE COMPUTER JOSH!

2 Comments:

At 12:56 p.m., Blogger Katrina said...

oooo! Names games! Yay! I'll step out of lurkhood for this..;)

If you're SURE it's a girl, I recommend:
Gertrude, Francine, Myrtle, or Gladys

But, if you, upon further reflection, decide it's a boy ... Henry & Rufus are WONDERFUL names, and don't get used often enough, in my humble opinion.

 
At 6:32 a.m., Blogger Ellie said...

I dunno if you've named her yet, but how about... Allegra, or Alice, I think both would make her pretty cool. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home