The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.29.2007

Horror!

I haven't posted for over a week!! Mostly because I've been really busy finding an apartment and getting settled in and trying to get to Stacey's wedding without losing my job and so on... Oh, and my power adapter for my computer died, so I have a very limited amount of battery juice left before I am disconnected from the world. HP has been super great about getting the problem fixed though, I'll have a cord waiting for me in Indy whenever I find the time to go get it.
I've read some cool books recently, most notably C.S. Lewis's The Great Divorce. Wonderful author. Also perused was The Human Comedy by Iforget Who. I'm in the hotel lobby in Vermont now. Great state. Anybody want me to bring them some Maple Syrup?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home