The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.20.2007

ART

That would be the identifier for Watertown NY, though the town is about as artsy as a pair of monkeys having a paint fight. Probably the bset part of the whole town is the Dodge dealership that we walk past on the way to food. There are some sweet Magnums there. I flew in last night and was supposed to leave at 6:30 this morning, but it is now 7:37pm and I am very glad that I brought Francine with me. Sitting here listening to the Cranberries and.... oooh getting a call from scheduling. Now I have to wait till at least 5:30 tomorrow morning. :/ At least I'm getting paid to sit here. My captain was talking about getting a internet or at least computer based side job that he could do on these overnight trips. I thought it was a great idea, so if anybody want some essays written give me a call and I'll work a deal with you. ;) I passed both my colege englash clases so I kin wright reel good.

P.S. Katrina, YOU WIN!!! If you noticed, my laptop is now Francine, although now I kind of want a cool title to go along with it. Something along the lines of "the Magnificent" but that's already taken so I'll have to keep looking. How does Francine the Fabulous sound?

1 Comments:

At 6:13 p.m., Blogger Katrina said...

Woo hoo!!

And Francine the Fabulous sounds fantastic! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home