The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.30.2007

Oddly

I seem to only post in Vermont. It's kinda funny because this is the place with the most other stuff to do. But I already went swimming and walked around the mall and used my Borders gift card from CORPS (Thanks guys! You're always the best!) and ate dinner and mourned the Sox losing yet again to the Yankees (At least the Rockies swept them). When I am done here, all I will have left to do is work out and go to bed early enough that I will be awake to fly home at 4:30. I still haven't found where they sell maple syrup yet.

For those of you interested in my bits of flying: Today was pretty cool. The weather was the exact opposite of the last time I did this trip flow. Got to see all of Long Island as we flew over it, and only saw patches of the Green Mountains as we broke out of the clouds at 700' over the runway. I even got to make the full "1000 feet, Instruments and altimeters crosschecked, No flags" call before we went visual. Why we say all that instead of "1000' instruments checked" is beyond me.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 p.m., Blogger Shawn said...

you ever get around to naming the lappy? what did you decide on?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home