The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.08.2007

I totally

read all my blog links last night! Haven't gone through the whole list in quite a while cause I usually just pick two or three and cycle down till I get about halfway done and forget where I was and start over again. I was fun to see where everybody is going these days. Speaking about going places> Quebecians are jerks. No, I take that back... too wide of a generalization... Our hotel lady is super great and nice, but the taxi drivers IIIIEEEEEEE. They all wait in a line to pick folks up and the front guy just sat there when we came out of the airport, and he wouldn't come to the loading zone till we waved at him and the drivers behind him started honking. Then he just glared at us and sped off after we got in. Almost hit a police officer and a couple cars on our frantic trip to the hotel. I guess he doesn't have anything to look forward to in American cash anymore since I went to the McD's here (home of the $1.39 menu) and my price went up when I flashed a couple George Washingtons. Its kind of strange because everything is more expensive here and money is worth less so its like a double whammy. Even the beer vending machine is $4 a bottle. See:

4 Comments:

At 5:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe they sell beer in vending machines!

 
At 12:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's hard to get over that the greenback is worth less than the loony.

They sell beer in vending machines?

 
At 8:07 a.m., Blogger Joshua said...

yep. crazy huh?

 
At 7:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Josh!
Now that you will be a Kentuckian, let me know when your schedule will bring you to Owensboro. I will come by and wave at your plane or something!
Aunt Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home