The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.13.2007

Quite a weekend

This weekend was crazy! Flew to Cincinnati and drove all over with Shawn looking for apartments. Found some nice ones, which means that now we have the hard choice of which apartment to go with. I'm happy though cause no matter which choice we make it'll be a double improvement for me. Then I went home and got to go to church with my family on Sunday, and I got new shoes yesterday that let me go through metal detectors without setting off the terrorist alarms.
I was reading my toothpaste tube the other night (Yeah, I'm still that weird.) and saw "For best results, squeeze from the bottom." OOOHHH! No wonder my teeth weren't getting clean! I'd been squeezing from the middle!
Got to drive with Caleb a couple times. He's a good driver already.
If any of you know of a good reformed church in Cincinnati please tell me about it.

5 Comments:

At 5:54 p.m., Blogger Jessica said...

You should have come to OY. Then your weekend would have been stupendous!

 
At 10:43 a.m., Blogger Joshua said...

yes you are right. I am soo jealous of all you guys who got to go.

 
At 10:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried telling you for 18 years to squeeze the toothpaste tube from the bottom. At least you weren't squeezing from the top then your teeth would be falling out.
Dad

 
At 1:52 p.m., Blogger Jessica said...

Well, there are tentative plans for another OY in March. If that happens, you'd better not miss out!

 
At 8:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually... I do know of a good reformed church in Cincinnati! The only problem is I can't remember its name, and it's a baby church so I don't know if you want to get involved if you're only going to be there a few months. But if you're interested I'll ask for the name so you can look into it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home