The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.02.2008

I love my job!

It snowed in Cincinnati again! yay! and I got to fly in it. Did this fun approach and landing in a 23 knot direct crosswind. It's so cold (-13) that all the snow is really light and fluffy and just blows around, so it's not so great for snowball fights, but it makes cleaning your car off a breeze. heh heh heh We had some crazy wind going on today. Even at 23,000 feet it was shifting so much that the controllers didn't believe that we were going the direction that they told us to go. I got an email today that says that Republic is coming out to Cincy to recruit pilots. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE recruit me.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 a.m., Blogger Isaac said...

23 kts.... wow. Ive done 13. The plane I fly has a max demonstrated xwind component of 15, so yeah. :)

I had some strong winds once--GPS told me I was going about 15 kts groundspeed. That was fun. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home