The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.22.2008

9 of 12

We finished the systems manual today, though I can't really say how much good it did me. I'm so mentally exhausted right now that I went to class and back before I realized that I forgot to wear a belt. And I was forgetting stuff and messing up easy questions when we were reviewing everything. AAAGGHHH *bashes head against wall* I've got to get my brain to work harder. I did a super review my memory items for the first time in a week and I'd only forgotten part of one out of 32, so I guess that's good. Still have to get the zero fuel weight for the 135 though. I think I need more sleep. I shall go to sleep now.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 a.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

still praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home