The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.01.2008

Drivin' Home

I was driving back from Columbus this evening and I was going through a stretch of road where I couldn't pick up any radio stations (my reception is really horrid) so I had my tuner going in circles across the bandwidth. It finally landed on what I thought at first was the scam station- Played a commercial to "get the secret that credit companies don't want you to know" that included repeating their phone number about ten times (apparently people who aren't smart enough to make good financial decisions can't remember a phone number either)- This commercial was followed by an ad to get somebody's "ten secrets to improving your kids grades" and yet another "beat the credit companIES." Then it was announced that I was listening to the top hits country station... I'm not going to make any insinuations about the quality of adds being targeted at the audience, but I will say that I was glad to discover that I could pick up another set of commercials connected to a non-country station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home