The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.17.2008

I think the best part of leaving your credit card in your shorts pocket at home is:

You only get to spend the five bucks you have in cash on food, so you have a good excuse not to go to the $15 avg. price restaurants. It's a good thing I was only on a two day trip though, cause a foot long from Subway can only last so long. Got to fly to Scranton PA and then down to New Orleans last night. I haven't been there since my very first commercial plane ride about five years ago. I'm kinda bummed right now cause Stacey hasn't called me in FOREVER and I don't have her number anymore. I hope she's not mad at me or something. Scheduling hasn't put anything on my schedule for tomorrow so I might get to go to church Yay!! I sure hope they don't call because of that and I seem to have a slight cold and all the pressure changes of the last two days really are messing with my head. I'm going to go drink some vitamin C now.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

hmm... I know where you could find my number.

and why in the world would I be mad at you about SOMETHING!? ;-)

 
At 10:48 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

I told you she'd be mad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home