The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.28.2008

Sucks like a 50 gallon shop-vac

I got a call from crew scheduling at 10:30 last night. They wanted me to have a 5:30 show for some sweet flying today. But since they decided to call me when I was off duty instead calling in the twelve hours they had yesterday or the hour this morning, they ended up breaking my rest period into two less than eight hour chunks. :( :( :( I wanted to fly, but I needed to be legal and they killed me on that by half an hour. ugg. So now I get to sit around on my bum for another day with nothing really exciting to do.

Yesterday was fun though. Got to go to church and worship God with a bunch of great people. I do hope I get to see them again sometime.

I think the only downside of going to dozens of churches across America is that you start to love people in all of them, and even with the internet and cell phones, it's really hard to keep up with all those people. On my next set of days off I want to go all over Indiana, visit Michigan, Iowa, Ohio, Missouri, Colorado, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Washington, Florida, Georgia, and Illinois. Then I want to go to like three places in Australia, Ireland, and Scotland. DARN! I only have two days off! Oh well... I can't wait till we all die and get to be together forever, with One we love even more.

(note to any CIA or FAA spies- I'm not about to try to take that dying thing into my own hands and timing~ so no worries there OK?)

1 Comments:

At 5:12 p.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

:) nice post man. Yeah that's definitely a real problem there. Maybe you could write a famous Itinerant Christian speaker like Ravi Zacharias and see what he does about always being busy bustling about the planet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home