The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.26.2008

The Sunshine Boys.

Flew with a captain out to Pittsburgh (#88) today. We typically introduce ourselves before a flight and spend a couple minutes finding out what sort of personality we will be working with during our trip, and I found out that my captain lives on my street in Indy! How random is that? It was a short little flight, so we didn't talk much, but it was fun, and I got one of my better landing in Cincinnati, even though we had some pretty strong/gusty winds. I was debating flying back to Indy for my last day off in May, but I think I'll just hang out here till June. If anybody comes through give me a call and I'll probably be around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home