The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.28.2008

#89

Complaining will get you everywhere! So I just finished griping about not getting to fly a lot, when scheduling called me up to switch my reserve times for the next few days. (Which is a good sign , because I suspect they usually have a trip in mind when they do that.) Then they called me (on my day off of course) to give me a trip that started in the time slot that they just took me off of. Go Figure. (And yes Dad, I know that "of" is a preposition and that is not what you end a sentence with. It just fit there.) Anyway I wanted to fly, so I got to go to Huntsville AL this morning and then took some fellows over to South Bend for their ND 50th reunion. Haven't been in SB since I was holding up traffic in a warrior.


I get to stay on the thirteenth floor of probably the tallest building in South Bend (This hotel is indeed cool enough to get past the thirteenth floor superstition!) Here's a pic:


I always wondered what these monuments look like from above.

2 Comments:

At 5:00 p.m., Blogger Katrina said...

Awesome picture!! And Happy 4 year birthday to your blog, btw! :)

 
At 10:27 a.m., Blogger Joshua said...

Wow you are right! My blog thanks you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home