The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.04.2008

So I just made a big mistake

I read the list of everybody who said they were going to the International conference on facebook. That is going to make the next 15 days go sooooo sssllllllooooowwwwwwlllllyyyyyy. I'm even more excited about it now though. I only know a little less than half of the people who say they are going, but I have no idea how I'm going to be able to catch up with all of them and meet a bunch of new people too. I guess I'll have to do it in big groups. I'm betting it will be really easy to find the Blackwoods~ just look for the insanely huge group of people trying to say hi to them.

Happy Independence Day everybody! Except for any Brits who read this. Happy rebellion of the colonies day to you.

I got back from Allentown PA this morning. Took a nap and did e-stuff until I stepped on the plug for my computer and disconnected it. Then I took a seven and a half mile walk just to get out of the house. Went past four giant Catholic church/schools and discovered that I missed a parade by using my Sherlock Holmes skills. "You see my dear Watson, while you merely saw candy, silly string, and flags strewn about the sidewalk, you will recall that I recently conducted a study of candy, silly string and flags which told me that they are only left on the sidewalk in this proportion after a parade. This observation was, of course, confirmed the the church sign reading: 'Pre-parade festivities 10:30.'"

2 Comments:

At 12:07 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

"I have no idea how I'm going to be able to catch up with all of them and meet a bunch of new people too..."

Just don't sleep, I do that all the time! ;D

And lol about the Blackwoods - I think you'll be right! But I fully intend to put on my 14th century suit of armor and fight my way in to see them, the great things in life are worth fighting for anyway!

 
At 12:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice "Overthrow the Government Day" er... Fourth of July as well.
-Joel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home