The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.15.2008

My great roommate

bought me dinner last night as comfort food for my news and as a celebration of his passing a couple big flight time milestones. And then this morning he got a bunch more fish for his aquarium before he left for work. We decided to name them collectively The Red Squadron. We don't have individual names, but the first two to die will be Jek Porkins and Biggs Darklighter. Hopefully that won't be for a while. Tomorrow I'm going to start packing for Calvin since I'm now less than 100 hours away!!!!

The dates were released and I saw my name right in the middle of a list of guys due to be furloughed effective September 1st. Hopefully Mr. Cutter will suddenly have a lot of jobs to do on the 2nd so he will look over how badly I burned my bridges with him when I left Covenant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home