The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.10.2008

I've kinda been neglecting my blog here

But I'm back now. In the time I was gone I got to fly to NC, MI, and Indy. While I was in Indy I got to go to the first ever 2RP softball game!!! I would have played, but since they had so many people I got sent over to the all-star/castaway team with all the extra players from all the teams. But my team and 2nd won so it was a good day all around. Caleb got his drivers license! Which means that the roads of America are percentage wise a little bit safer. And I get to start a five day trip tonight. The trip will take me from 212 hours down to 128 hours till Calvin so they should go by pretty fast. I'm gonna go pack for it now. See y'all on the flip side. Or maybe along the way if they gave me long layovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home