The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.31.2008

101

Got called out on my last day of reserve to do a Detroit round trip. I love doing day trips. It's so nice to not have to worry about packing everything you need for an overnight and breezing right through security because you don't have any bag for them to check. So a thumbs up to my last day of reserve. Tomorrow I get to go over to some fellow's house for dinner and then we are going to see a band. I'm excited. I also need a haircut. I look like I got stuck in the 80's, but I don't want to go to a barbershop because they will only take my money and make me frustrated by giving me a pathetic shearing. I could cut it myself and make it look better than most barbers can, but I can only do a pretty short cut, and I want to keep my long flowing locks for now. I just need them trimmed up for a contemporary style.

ooohhh maybe I could do a mullet! Then I wouldn't stand out so much down here in Kentucky. Class has its drawbacks.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

Or you could come home and let me cut it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home