The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.16.2008

64 hours and counting

I almost can't stand the anticipation. Fortunately I got assigned to a two day trip so I will leave for it tomorrow morning and go straight from the airport to Indy on Friday. yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
oof I just pulled a bicep while using my amazing towel snapping skills on an undead giant spider. But it was worth it. One shot kill baby!

Over the past months I've begun to experiment with my ability to make semi-recipeless meals. Here are a couple of my best results:
Tortillas, but how can you mess that up?:


And baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese and whatever spices sounded good:

note to self: NEVER AGAIN buy broccoli from Aldis~ tis all stems *bleh*.
And don't ask about my bacon. After a couple of attempts with that I had to console myself with the thought that at least I don't have to cook for a living.

And if Eric ever looks at this~ here's a video he can edit into a cool screen saver:
It needs to be pared down to just the cloud shots and lot of other stabilization work, so it'll end up being really short and probably pathetic, but I don't get paid to film ya know.


Yay! my first internet video ever!

1 Comments:

At 3:08 p.m., Blogger Nicole said...

wow, I'm impressed with your cooking, Josh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home