The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.20.2008

Got back from a four day today.

Flew with one of the best captains in all of Chautauqua. He has a great way of making a cockpit really relaxed because he understands that you can fly way better when you are not super tense. Although I was super tense today... But that was only because I let him talk me into going to the Y yesterday. Got worked into a crying heap. My Goodness! I did not realize how out of condition I was! I need to start running seriously again. I don't care how bad it is for my health. I want to be able to run at least one mile if somebody is chasing me.

I got home and talked a little with Shawn & co before they decided to take off for the airport. But that happened to coincide perfectly with the start of my Bible study at my apartment, which consisted of a perfect group for euchre, but a couple of the guys promised to recruit some more people because they actually know people in town. So now that I am done with that run on sentence I am going to think about food.






Mmmmm food is good.

1 Comments:

At 11:21 a.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

euchre!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home