The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.08.2008

Got back from a pretty fun trip

a few hours ago. Now I'm siting around watching the opening ceremonies to the Olympics. It's a very cool show these Chinese are putting on. The magnitude, choreography, and unison of the performers is inconceivable! I thought it was kind of funny that the games were brought to me by Exxon: "Taking on the world's toughest energy challenges" (i.e. trying to keep our billion dollar profits when everybody is trying to switch off of oil) Wow! Representatives just walked in from a country where the average ANNUAL income is $130. Can you imagine that?!? I make more in 6 hours of work. I should try to live for 35 cents a day sometime. I think I can do it if I only eat 1 ramen noodle a day and walk everywhere. Wow, this judo dude just came in who is six feet tall and 399 pounds. That's more than twice my size of martial arts muscle. My recommendation: don't get in a fight with this guy.

Well... this is getting quite long. I hope the U.S. comes in soon so I can go to bed. oop..There they are! My next door neighbor Amber Campbell doing the hammer throw in it! So def turn on the track and field events and look for her.

I got to see a double sunset last night. That was very cool. I might put up some pictures later.

1 Comments:

At 5:12 p.m., Blogger Nicole said...

What's a double sunset?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home