The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.30.2008

Ahh yes...

I finally get the weekend off. I get to kick back, relax, and GO TO CHURCH! yay! If you're ever wondering about the negative effects of skipping church for two months just ask. But don't try it. There's not much in life that's worth it. On Monday I get to fly to somewhere and Evansville and spend the night in HTS (Dad?) then I go to Milwaukee on Tuesday. Somewhere in the first day I will cross 900 hours of total flying time.

It's kind of ironic that I get the whole weekend off and a bunch of my friends were doing fun things last weekend. Today I sat inside and read a book. I also worked on my mail. Caleb need to come down here and try it on. Like tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 8:52 p.m., Blogger Nicole said...

What are the negative effects of skipping church for two months?

 
At 9:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

HTS is Huntington, WV as you are probably aware of by now.

 
At 2:31 p.m., Blogger Pastor Brad Johnston said...

Hey Josh:

Great to hear your updates. I'm back in the office now and hope to check your blog somewhat regularly.

Continuing to pray for God's direction for you in your vocational calling. But remember your Christian calling...to do WHATEVER you do for the glory of God. Don't be afraid to bear witness to Christ is kind and winsome ways. He'll use it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home