The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.11.2008

Still no word

Had the best turnout at my Bible study on Judges last night. Three new guys came so that was pretty cool. Shawn came home and we had a great discussion about time and God. He had to turn around and leave before I even got up this morning, so I'm back to sitting around. I think I've even run out of things to blog about, so now I'm going to open it up to you.

Ask me a question. About me, you, life, death, whatever. I'll try to answer it and promise not to delete your comments when you disagree with me! It will be quite fun cause you all can gather round your computers and laugh and say things like "Ha, Josh thinks the government uses the internet to spy on everybody! What a crazy idea!"


P.S. Dear Mr. CIA person, I do not actually think that you are using the internet to spy on me. Please do not send your hit team to take me out because I really haven't caught on to your strategy.
Thanks.

Edit!
I did end up doing something fun today. I decided that I could go running since I didn't have to stay out of shape to fly anymore. So I did a little trial jog down the lane and back. There is a difference between running in Indianapolis and running in Cincinnati. A BIG difference. Cincinnati has hills.

I found out that my legs are still in great shape~ they could do anything I asked them to. My respiratory/cardiovascular systems however, are totally shot. I was going up this really long hill (steady steep rise for about 3/4 of a mile) right at the end of my trip and I was already running on negative oxygen capacity so it was getting really hard. I was like "Don't stop (wheeze) gotta reach the top (wheeze wheeze) you can't stop on me!" and I was using everything in the book to crest the hill. But my body was like "Not gonna stop eh? Here's some lunch for you!" Since I didn't want to see cheesy beef shells again I slowed to a walk :(

I don't know of anything that will condition my respiratory system like running, so I'm going to make it to the top tomorrow. (And I'm bringing toothpaste)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home