The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.29.2008

Corro con Hermana!

Happy Birthday Nicole!!!

It's #16 for her. Quite amazing really. I can't believe she's growing up so fast. crazy crazy crazy!!! We went running this morning. Twas a lot of fun. I always have more fun when I'm running with someone. This was one of Nicole's major level up birthdays. She advanced in Technology, Beauty, and Intelligence. What a lot of experience points to spend!

My life has been going on quite well also. Been really busy with random things like interviewing for Chautauqua. Still haven't heard back from them. Still haven't decided if I'll go even if they do ask me too. Ugg~ my mind is in such a fuddle right now. I know what I want to do, I know what the world says would be smart to do, and I'm not really sure which one God is pushing me towards. Maybe this is one of those choices where He take me somewhere awesome no matter which way I go and He's just going to leave it up to me. Ahh well, I'll keep muddling it out and make the choice when I have to. I'm heading back to Cincinnati tomorrow to get ready for Bible study. Maybe I'll get to see Shawn while I'm there!

3 Comments:

At 10:22 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

fuddle.
hehe.
funny word.

more serious-er though, hope it doesn't last too long!

 
At 4:13 p.m., Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks Josh!

 
At 1:31 p.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

wow. He gives wisdom to all who ask..... hmm I better get on that myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home