The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.13.2008

Running into day two

I didn't run yesterday, because I figured a slower phase in would be better for me in the long run, so I did strength exercises instead and went running again this morning.

Already my legs are beginning to return to their old stride and my lungs are remembering what it is to process oxygen at a super high rate. There was one point where I was in the middle of an uphill and it really felt great to be out running. That just gave me an even bigger surge because I knew, with practice, I could gain that feeling for just about my entire run. Every time I go I plan on increasing my distance and pace by a little bit until I'm back in shape.

In my non-athletic world, I just finished reading Satan Cast Out by Frederick Leahy. It's a really interesting, Biblically based study in demonology and the activity of Satan and his minions from the beginning until now. It also gives practical applications on how we should respond to spiritual activity today. Highly Recommended.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 a.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

Ah exercise, I heard of that once before buuut I figured it was only a figment of my imagination....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home