The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.01.2008

Cell Phone = Dead

Charger = In Indy
Good thing I'm heading back there pretty soon. Right now I'm eating rice and prepping for Bible study tonight. My service engine soon light has been on for a while and I finally took the car in to get it checked. After a little bit of a hassle because the car was built before 1996, somebody showed me how to find the service code on my own! It ended up saying that it's running lean (good considering the price of fuel these days) and I bought some additive to clean the injectors and intake ports, so that ought to help out. It says I should add the additive to an empty tank, so I'll use my drive back to Indy to help me out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home