The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.10.2009

ahh biblioteca

So the library has a bunch of cook books. 50% of which are geared towards fast, easy, quick, and simple meals. 35% are for various diets including: low-carb, vegetarian, you-name-it intolerant, Jewish, and lose xxx pounds in xxx amount of time. The remaining 15% are desserts, grilling, gourmet, drink mixes and lastly normal old-school cookbooks. None of them however, advertise low-budget cooking in their titles :( Seeing as my purchase of a skillet has already taken me over my grocery budget for the month, I am quite disappointed about this lack of information.

I did get tomorrow off though!!! yay! So now I get to decide if I want to drive home after I get off duty at midnight (putting me in at 3am) or wait and go the the morning service here in Columbus. I'm leaning toward the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home