The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.06.2009

woot

I've been working with crew scheduling and finally got the last two Sundays off for this month. I also got rid of my reserve on the 17th and 18th so now I can go home from the 12th to the 18th! I'm still trying to drop my trip on the 11th which would be really ultimate, but I'm having a slight bit of trouble over it. Could have traded it for a trip today, but I turned in my uniform to the dry-cleaners and it only got done at 4 today. But now I have a clean uniform!!! Also finished my puzzle, two Agatha Christie books, and Revelation, and cleaned my room ..er.. house.


I've been working on organizing and following a budget over the last couple months. I finally got a monthly cash flow plan organized for December, and so now I'm trying to compare my results and decide what numbers to change for January. My biggest misses were in food. I had allotted $60 per month for groceries and another $60 for restaurants. I spent $128.21 and $171.39 respectively. Yikes. Hopefully I can do better this month since I bought a huge ..excuse me.. HUGE thing of peanut butter, and I intend to make sandwiches instead of eating at restaurants 13 times.

In other news, I'm finally a confirmed bachelor! The proof lies in my dinner last night:

1 Comments:

At 9:24 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

awwww, well you'll be home in 4 days and mom and I will make whatever you want for your birthday dinner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home