The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

12.04.2004

There and Back Again

So much has happened since I last updated. Let me tell you about it. No, let me sum up. Thanksgiving happy at Grandma's, Worked over 40 hours + study over break, Mom and Dad go on cruise for 25th wedding aneversiary, saw Shrek 2, saw Incredables!!!!, came back to school, crammed for exam, took exam, passed exam, took another exam, passed exam, meetings for group projects every afternoon and evening, showed Jon the bridge, sim, mit, go to doctor, get permission to fly, physics lab, finally get seven hours of sleep, study physics, group project 1, tell people at hanger 6 that I can fly and get put back on the list, study physics, physics, group project 2, physics quiz, sim, call home, sim x 2, update blog. And that's about it. Incredables lived up to its name, Shrek 2 should have been called The Donkey Strikes Back, and pretzles taste really good when they are dipped in leftover refried (reheated refried) beans and melted only slightly moldy cheese. (I think I got all the mold out before I stirred it up). Now that I have free time, and free time in abundance, I don't really know what to do with myself. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 5:18 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Oh, and the doctor said I can wear a tennis shoe! Ask me about group project 2 sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home