The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.09.2004

computer lab

So I got up this morning to see if my exam score was posted. But my dial up was not working at all. So I got dressed and headed down to the computer lab. All the parking spots are like a mile away from a computer lab. So I got on and they didn't have my score posted. So I checked email and blogs and xanga and more email and did you know how deep some blog conversations are? Wow! Some people really think. And some don't. So I don't want to leave because that means I have to hobble through a mile of stares and cold to get back to my car. But I need to go to the grocery and take advantage of the great corn dog deal. 60 dogs for $10!!!!!! Oh Yeah!!! I guess I'll have to stop by Burger King to get some more Ketchup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home