The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.04.2004

Running on empty

Wow. Five weeks left in the semester. Three real weeks, then a study week and finals. Sleep times are shrinking fast. I've got the sense of impending doom that comes from going full steam when you only have a little water left in the tank. I God hadn't given me His Word and Spirit I probably would have overheated by now. Anyway, I went to the doctor this morning and got my cast off!!!!!! Yay!!!! Happy!!!!!!! I thought about keeping it, especially since I got some more languages on it (the words of Peter in green greek), but it would just clutter up my already crowded room, so I had them throw it away. The doctor said I still can't put weight on it for two more weeks and I have to wear this boot thing for a long time, but I do get to move my ankle and take showers now. That will be really nice because I was starting to attain the appearance of a medieval peasant. I have a physics exam on Monday. And if history repeats itself, mom and dad better start heading up here sometime Monday morning so they can take me to the hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home